I am a fun loving person who grew up in Montana, fell in love somehow in ND and began the most amazing journey of my life, starting a family.....
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
2010... A New year
Ringing in the New year of 2010 was a good one. We had some friends and their children over to celebrate the New Year. The theme of the party was "Ugly" sweater, which brought many laughs and a good night. Come Monday morning the kids lazy Christmas vacation had come to an end and it was time to jump on the yellow bus back to school. Brax missed his brothers during the day, but loves his snuggle time with his mommy: ) As 3:15 rolled around I couldn't wait for the boys to get home. It is always fun to hear what they had to say about the day. Camden of course had the best day ever because they got new Science books and was excited to see his friends. Its funny how different each child is and mine are very different. Dylan of course was not intrigued to go back to school, but his highlight was finally getting to go out for reeces and sledding down the hills. It has been a month since his surgery and he is doing great. His incision looks amazing, he has not complained of any issues with his stomache, and I can finally say he has reached the 33lb mark. To see him finally pass 31lb was great : ) I am not great about keeping in touch with a lot of people so I thought this blog would be a great idea, to stay in touch and of course for myself to write my thoughts. I am hoping for a blessed fun filled year and hope that happens to all of you as well. Thanks for reading!