Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer days gone by......

Wow, it is already the end of July and my last post was January. Time flies when your having fun....haha or in my case chasing kids and cramming for tests. This was Chad and I's first semester of summer school and I can not wait for the end to come next week and have 24 days off before starting it all over again. I am, however, finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, at least for my 1st degree : ) ha... Our summer days have been filled up with swimming lessons, parks and playing at the pool. I am so proud of my boys because they went from being shy to the water, to being little fish!! The camper has only been used once this year when we went to "Christmas in July" at Lewis and Clark State Park and we all had a blast. We are looking forward to taking it on the road for a week in 3 weeks and finally get in some good family time and relaxation.... much needed... Other than that school will approach us soon and all my babies will be in school. Camden in 2nd, Dylan in 1st and little Braxtyn Emmett in preschool. I can't believe it! Well hope everyone's summer is going well, remember to LiVe, LaUgH and LoVe!!!!